Don’t forget that we have a special collection available exclusively on Chairish.com. New pieces added to the selection weekly. Come and give us some love!
5 Things to do before coming to Round Top, TX
Planning on coming to Round Top, TX to buy some artwork? Here are some Round Top Tips Spring 2015.
We have thousands of antique maps, prints and original art for you to choose from, but it can be a bit daunting when you first come to our booth. We can help you choose the perfect piece for your space, but it helps if you can do a bit of groundwork before coming to Round Top. That way you will use your valuable time more efficiently whilst you are at Round Top.
Here are some ideas to get you going:
1. Walk around the house and think where you would like some artwork, or whether a wall needs updating.
2. Take pictures of the space so that you can see colors and shapes whilst in the booth.
3. Measure how much space you have to work with.
4. Bring frames, or pictures of frames, if you have a frame already picked out.
5. Bring house plans if you are building a house, or not yet moved in.
Have fun designing your home.
Hope you found these Round Top Tips Spring 2015 helpful.
We hope to see you in our booth at Blue Hills at Round Top. We are open 9am to 7pm (5pm on last day of show) Saturday September 19th to Saturday October 3rd 2015.